Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Not sure here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tony's gone for one more night and Michael asked if we could get a pizza. Plain cheese.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by Trixxee (Tony's gone for one ...)
We got a lot of "lake effect" snow yesterday. Since I don't feel like going out to the store, decided to work out of the freezer and pantry. Tonight will be another Cuisine Tonight recipe, "BBQ-Glazed Meatloaf" and smashed red potatoes. I'll have to use frozen green beans since I don't have fresh.

Dessert will be jello with a squirt of whipped cream. Don't know why but we sure have been on a jello kick lately.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by Mare749 (We got a lot of "lak...)
I don't care what anyone else says, I love jello!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by cjs (I don't care what an...)
What about Jello with whipped cream (or Dream Whip) mixed into it? YUM!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by labradors (What about Jello wit...)
I am so p$ssed off at everyone in the house that I'm not cooking supper. I'm going to Trixxee's to eat Cheese Pizza (my favourite!), then on to Maryann's for jello (another favourite!)!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by Lorraine (I am so p$ssed off a...)
Oh I've been there Lorraine! That's when the cereal bowl and spoon comes in handy for certain residents of the household.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by Trixxee (Oh I've been there L...)
Oh-Oh, Lorraine's on the warpath!!! Give 'em hell, honey.

I made an awfully good side dish today to go with fried cod panini. My notes say Jeannette made it and liked it. I'll do a search for it and bring it up.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by cjs (Oh-Oh, Lorraine's on...)
Old school Tacos tonight.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 2/6/14?? by losblanos1 (Old school Tacos ton...)
Lorraine, one summer I locked myself into our master bedroom with a mini fridge, wine, cheese, and crackers. I told my darling children that I'd come out after they'd done their chores and shown me that they actually loved and respected me. There are times when I'm surprised that John has put up with me for over 30 years...LOL! Hopefully your family gets it together soon.

We had a pizza night. Toppings were a souped-up Alfredo sauce, smoked mozzarella, bacon, chicken, and lightly dressed arugula. It was good, but not as good as I had hoped it would be. However, after 5 1/2 hours of parent conference, comfort food was nice!