Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find
  Re: (...)
We just talked about the Filipino spaghetti/hot dog dish, but I can't find it either on here or in my recipes and I know I've had it forever!!!

Anyone help me find it?? my banana ketchup is calling out.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by cjs (We just talked about...)
Sorry, I don't seem to have it. I checked both MC and LC, and not in either one so I probably forgot to copy it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by Mare749 (Sorry, I don't seem ...)
Thanks Maryann - this is so silly, I know I have it.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by cjs (Thanks Maryann - thi...)
When I did this, I kind of combined a couple of similar recipes and I don't know which ones, now.

After a quick Google search, I found several, including THIS ONE, which is pretty representative of the lot and about what I remember.

This is one of those dishes that, if it doesn't sound really weird, then you're not doing it correctly.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by cjs (We just talked about...)
Is this the recipe you were trying to find? Look toward the bottom of the page.
  Re: Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by Cubangirl (Is [url=http://www.f...)
Oh for God's sake - I'm the one that posted it. Thanks Alina.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Darn It!! Filipino Recipe - Can't Find by cjs (Oh for God's sake - ...)
Glad to be able to help.