The Pokey Little Puppy
  Re: (...)
Today only on Amazon

http://mail.isp.netscape.com/email/scripts/index.pl
This is the book I loved over all when I was a little girl!!! I've bought it for every child and grandchild since!!! I love this book.

The Poky Little Puppy (Little Golden Book) [Kindle Edition]

Janette Sebring Lowrey (Author)
Gustaf Tenggren (Illustrator)

"One of the original 12 Little Golden Books, The Poky Little Puppy has sold nearly 15 million copies since 1942 making it one of the most popular children’s books of all time. Now this curious little puppy is ready to win the hearts and minds of a new generation of kids."
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by cjs (Today only on Amazon...)
OMG!!! That was one of my favorites, ever! However, the link took me to somewhere that wanted me to register....what am I registering for???
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by karyn (OMG!!! That was one ...)
Same here, Karyn.

I did check Amazon, though. It's $2.88 for the hardcover. But it doesn't show that this is a one day only deal?

But OMG! What a flashback! I think I had all of them!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by Gourmet_Mom (Same here, Karyn. ...)
I didn't know if that would work or not - it's a link to "pixel" the newsletter I get everyday with free books and good deals on books.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by Gourmet_Mom (Same here, Karyn. ...)
I just ordered a hardcover one with several stories for my grandson's 2nd birthday. Thanks for the reminder.
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by Cubangirl (I just ordered a har...)
How funny - guess we are all showing our age!!
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by iBcookin (How funny - guess we...)
What a great book! My mom used to read that one to my girls, so her copy was really old since it was from my childhood. It's probably in my dad's basement somewhere.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by Mare749 (What a great book! M...)
Although I remember having seen this book, I don't recall ever having read it. When I was that age, it was Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel for me and then I got into The Call of the Wild via an excerpt in a book of collected stories for kids.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by labradors (Although I remember ...)
I think Pokey puppy was for younger than the books you're mentioning, Labs. It's great for little toddlers.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Pokey Little Puppy by cjs (I think Pokey puppy ...)
Call of the Wild, certainly, but Mike Mulligan? That's younger. Don't know. Maybe Puppy is younger, still.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?