Cuisinelibrary.com
  Re: (...)
Just joined . If you have joined the members addition you can go online for all past issues and current. It works. Follow directions I like it.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by Old Bay (Just joined . If you...)
You can save the files as PDFs to your computer and then put them on a tablet if you wish.
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by Cubangirl (You can save the fil...)
Guess I'd better look into this.

Well, piddle, I get this msg - "We are unable to access your account at this time."

So, sent a msg. and have to wait to hear back.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by cjs (Guess I'd better loo...)
I'm still waiting to hear from them.

My questions were, how can I register my DVD since I got it as a gift? And can I sign up for future issues online without having a magazine subscription. I just hate paying $79 for the subscription when I have everything up to 2012 already, and I don't need another copy of the DVD.
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by DFen911 (I'm still waiting to...)
I suggest calling the customer service line. They might be able to help finding the info. I ended up getting a two year subscription for $39.00. Gives you access to the issues online as they appear as well as print if you want it. You get an email when the new issue is available online, no waiting.
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by Cubangirl (I suggest calling th...)
Go to cuisinelibrary.com. Have you account number and email address ready. Follow instructions. Should work.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by Old Bay (Go to cuisinelibrary...)
Bill that won't work for me. I haven't subscribed for a couple of years. I only buy them at the store now when something intrigues me.

Alina I'll give them a shout on Monday.
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by DFen911 (Bill that won't work...)
Ok I gotta say, got great service. I emailed them saying I couldn't not register my DVD as I did not purchase it. I explained it was a gift from my C@H secret Santa. They asked for my email and the name of the person who sent it. That was a couple of days ago. This morning I have my login and password Shouts out to Katie at Customer Service.
  Re: Re: Cuisinelibrary.com by DFen911 (Ok I gotta say, got ...)
That was my experience as well. Great customer service at that end. Now it the food editors could be the same I'd be very happy.

OT, but speaking of great customer service, Revo Uninstaller Pro(completely uninstalls programs and clears your registry) was on sale half price this week. I ordered 2 separately at half price before DH realized that with 3 you get an even greater discount. I emailed them explaining that the cost of the 2 was more than the cost of 3. I got an immediate email back with a code for 3 licenses and they refunded my PayPal account. Bottom line got 3 licenses for $23.40. Normally one costs $39.95. It pays to ask.