Monday's Dinner 2/24/14
  Re: (...)
What's on the mneu for everyone today??

I have lots of leftovers to use up, so fridge cleaning day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by cjs (What's on the mneu f...)
Coq au Vin at our house. I'll serve it over noodles with green beans on the side.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by karyn (Coq au Vin at our ho...)
Left over lamb. Wowee this was so good last night. I did Julia Childs Lamb garlic sauce and it's a 10!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by DFen911 (Left over lamb. Wowe...)
I'm going to try shrimp egg foo yung tonight. Tony won't be here for dinner so if I mess it up I can always eat a bagel.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by Trixxee (I'm going to try shr...)
I just got some pulled pork out of the freezer. At least I think it was pulled pork, maybe it was beef... I just made it a month or so ago. BEEF BRISKET! That's what it is!

Going to make some sandwiches and pizza with the brisket leftovers.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by luvnit (I just got some pull...)
Trixxee, if you mess it up, turn it into scrambled egg foo yung.

Tonight I'm making strawberry cheesecake pancakes.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by losblanos1 (Trixxee, if you mess...)
I'm making my new favorite recipe for Cream of Cauliflower Soup, that actually tastes creamy without the calories. We'll have some homemade chicken fingers with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by Mare749 (I'm making my new fa...)
do I have that recipe Maryann???????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by cjs (do I have that recip...)
I needed something easy. I was supposed to go to church tonight, but I just couldn't do it. (Kristie, if you do join and see this.....shhhh!). The weather is gorgeous and I never did get to sit on the deck with a couple glasses of wine and just relax this weekend. And there is no guarantee it will be this perfect tomorrow.. All that said, I picked up some baby back ribs on sale, some corn on the cob and bag salad. William can handle that and I can get my well deserved deck time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner 2/24/14 by Gourmet_Mom (I needed something e...)
Go for it, Daphne! You won't be good for anyone/thing if you don 't stop and smell the roses for a minute!

Ad tell your friend this forum is like Vegas....what happens.......
www.achefsjourney.com