Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103?
  Re: (...)
Hey All,

I'm thinking about doing this Sunday as I will need leftovers for next week.

You will not believe my work sched for Wed, Thurs, and Fri, but 4 am here I come!!

The recipe looks a little bland and forget about inserting chopped black olives for Hubby. Do the cheeses and green pepper and pepperoni give it flavor or is it all in the sauce?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103? by BarbaraS (Hey All,[br][br]I'm ...)
If it were me, I'd add a little red pepper flakes to the sauce for a kick. I'm thinking about doing these also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103? by cjs (If it were me, I'd a...)
What Jean said. Plus, make sure it has some toasted, crushed fennel seeds, somewhere.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103? by labradors (What Jean said. Plu...)
I made them but I changed the recipe so much that it wouldn't be fair to really give a review.
  Re: Re: Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103? by Trixxee (I made them but I ch...)
I made it as printed. But with turkey pepperoni.

We all liked it
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Has Anyone Done the Lasagna Rollups From #103? by mjkcooking (I made it as printe...)
Thanks everyone! I think I will give this a try this weekend.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.