Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I tried 3 new recipe/ideas yesterday, so we have leftovers. I think I'll do a separate thread for them, a couple of good ideas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Trying another new recipe tonight - rigatoni with a meat sauce using ground chorizo rather than ground beef, also from Michael Symon's newest book (perhaps his only book)???
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by Trixxee (Trying another new r...)
Oh my, what crazy weather! Yesterday it was so warm we only needed a light jacket to be outside. Last night it started raining, now we have ice everywhere and are due to get 8 inches of snow. By Friday, it will all melt again.

Ron will appreciate comfort food when he gets in tonight, so I'm making a meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by Mare749 (Oh my, what crazy we...)
I don't think I am cooking tonight. Just relaxing. The kids can have a hot pocket.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by luvnit (I don't think I am c...)
Quote:

The kids can have a hot pocket.

I have a feeling Michael will opt for shredded mini wheats.
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Tonight I'll be making the cobb salad quesadillas that I was going to make last night, now that I have the right ingredients.
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by losblanos1 (Tonight I'll be maki...)
Quote:

Tonight I'll be making the cobb salad quesadillas that I was going to make last night, now that I have the right ingredients.

Blane, is that a C@H recipe? It sounds delicious!

We're having an orange chicken & broccoli stir-fry. I'll serve it over brown rice.
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
DD and DH bumped into each other at the grocery store and decided to pick out dinner. They are making steak, baked potatoes, and roasted asparagus. Lucky me!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (DD and DH bumped int...)
We are having pizza and movie night at the club house with the Harrisons (owners)and the other work campers to watch Gravity. The Harrisons are bringing beer, pizza, and wine. It'll be fun.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday/s Dinner, 3/12/14?? by Harborwitch (We are having pizza ...)
Not too shabby having them there, is it, Daphne??

Sounds like fun, Sharon.

The quesadillas sound familiar....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com