Friday's Dinner 3/21/14
  Re: (...)
Allison you must be keeping Jean busy

So what's shaken baconettes? I'm gonna do sloppy joes
  Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by DFen911 (Allison you must be ...)
I'm not sure...John's working late, so we may just pick up a bite to eat on the way to the lake tonight.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by karyn (I'm not sure...John'...)
Hey! You guys try to keep up with a 30-something!!!

We're going to have a poato/bacon/Mt. Townsend Cirrus brunch dish, then we're off to explore westward towards Lake Crescent and hit a couple of Tourist trap places for Allison to spend some hard-earned money!

Later we'll come home and make pizza - probably a clam one....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by cjs (Hey! You guys try to...)
Thai chicken basil with carrots, peas and bamboo shoots over jasmine rice. Easy dinner - I need easy because I'm going out to lunch for my friend's birthday and I know I'll have a glass of wine and I'll be ready for a nap after that.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by Trixxee (Thai chicken basil w...)
We're having leftover Corned Beef with the Whiskey Glaze, an oldie but a real goodie, with a new batch of the cole slaw with the warm bacon maple dressing (we ate if all the first go).
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by Cubangirl (We're having leftove...)
I'm cleaning out the fridge....just me and Cricket for dinner tonight. Spending quiet time on the deck.

HAPPY FRIDAY! One more week down and four to go until Spring Break!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by Gourmet_Mom (I'm cleaning out the...)
TGIF!! Steak night. I'm pan frying a couple of filets.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by losblanos1 (TGIF!! Steak night. ...)
Oh wow, did I get my fill of Razor clams!! (almost!) They are so good. Fried 3 beauties up for Allison to try, then used the rest plus some shrimp on a pizza.

This morning (Saturday) we take her to the airport to pick up a car for the next leg of her journey...to wine country in eastern WA. Wish we were going too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner 3/21/14 by cjs (Oh wow, did I get my...)
What an awesome trip she's having! I can't believe you two aren't joining her! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.