Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14??
  Re: (...)
FINALLY! Could this mean the end of this winter is almost here???? Last day of March! What's on the menu for everyone?

I'm making two things today, not sure in which order we'll enjoy them. Have coating from my oven-fried catfish sandwich, so I'm oven-frying a half a chicken and I'm making a thin crust clam pizza. Food day!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by cjs (FINALLY! Could this ...)
Char-Siu ribs and shrimp egg foo yung. Taking advantage of spring break and want to make some things I normally wouldn't attempt on a school night.

http://amazingribs.com/recipes/porknogra..._ribs.html
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by Trixxee (Char-Siu ribs and sh...)
Szechwan chicken and fried rice
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by DFen911 (Szechwan chicken and...)
I think this is going to be one of those 'everything sounds so good' days!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by cjs (I think this is goin...)
Quote:

I think this is going to be one of those 'everything sounds so good' days!!

I totally agree! We're having Italian Steak Sandwiches form one of the Cuisine Tonight issues. It's an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm ready to grill.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Trixxee, i wish i had seen your post earlier! DD is coming to stay the night, and I'm using her visit to make ribs. William will just have to suck it up or open a can of tuna! Corn on the cob will be the side. I want to look and see if i have one more pack of asparagus left in the freezer. If not, i have a small bit of salad that will do. Ashley and I will mostly be pigging out on ribs! Pun intended!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, i wish i ha...)
Everything really does sound good. We love those Italian sandwiches.

I've changed my mind about dinner so many times today I'm not sure that I should even comment, but this is where I am right now. Asian beef stir fry with mushrooms, it's from C@H Fresh & Fabulous cook book.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by losblanos1 (Everything really do...)
I'm simmering some of the grilled ribs from last night in a chile verde sauce, arepas are cooking and there will be black beans & corn with seasonings yet to be determined. So Chile Verde Arepas with corn and black bean "salsa".
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/31/14?? by Harborwitch (I'm simmering some o...)
Yup, everything does sound good!!
www.achefsjourney.com