Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans
  Re: (...)
Man, is this a winner - the broccoli pesto is just delicious!

[Image: Mar31PastaandWhiteBeanswBroccoliPesto_zps03fc9f16.jpg]

I added some Frank's Buffalo sauce to my egg wash for the chicken - so darn good!!

http://www.grouprecipes.com/138028/pasta...html/saved
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans by cjs (Man, is this a winne...)
Sounds really good, Jean! I love pesto and broccoli, so i will be giving this a try!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds really good, ...)
Broccoli is my favourite vegetable, so this should be perfect for me.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans by labradors (Broccoli is my favou...)
Thanks, Jean, this is my kind of dish. Will be trying VERY soon. BTW, your recipe doesn't list beans in the ingredient list, but since it's in the name of the recipe, I guess it doesn't really matter.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans by Mare749 (Thanks, Jean, this i...)
And what do you know...just planted 8 broccoli plants today
  Re: Re: Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cannellini Beans by DFen911 (And what do you know...)
darn, they weren't listed in the orignal either, Maryann - fixed now!

You can make lots of broccoli pesto, Denise.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com