Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14??
  Re: (...)
Happy April Fool's day and I'm not going to believe anything I see/read/hear today - as I fall for everything!

What's on the menu for all today?

I'm doing some wings with a Hoisin sauce and l/o Broccoli pesto pasta.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by cjs (Happy April Fool's d...)
We have plenty of asian ribs leftover - I think Tony is going throw them on the grill real quick.

Edited: just going to make a simple salad with sliced cucumbers, radishes, edamame and scallions with rice wine vinegar and EVOO. That will eliminate the need to get to the store.

I have a horse racing contest to host online - I can't be running around doing errands.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by Trixxee (We have plenty of as...)
We're having Greek Salad with chicken. I may do some sort of bread on the side.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by karyn (We're having Greek S...)
DD requested Erin's Cobb Pasta Salad. It hit 80 today, so it seems appropriate! Its chilling in the fridge, and I'm chilling on the deck with a glass of wine!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (DD requested Erin's ...)
80??? Piddle
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by cjs (80??? Piddle...)
And a cool breeze to keep it from being too warm! And no noise except the splash of waves on the beach and birds singing. Nice!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (And a cool breeze to...)
Roasted vegetable lasagna and garlic bread
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by DFen911 (Roasted vegetable la...)
It's a beautiful 55 degrees here, so that means one thing, grilling. Chicken breast with Havarti cheese, basil mayonnaise and Brussels sprouts. April fools! With asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by losblanos1 (It's a beautiful 55 ...)
Tonight I'm making a recipe I've been dying to make for a week or so. It's raining and cold so This sounds really good. I figured since I'll have some leftover broth I'll use it for the arborio rice and add some crimini mushrooms. Broccoli on the side.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/1/14?? by losblanos1 (It's a beautiful 55 ...)
I forgot to mention Derek, yes my Derek is making dessert. He won't let me in the kitchen, but I know it involves apples, bread and the crockpot. Let the imaginations roll!