Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14??
  Re: (...)
Ha!! Didn't fall for one stupid trick yesterday!!!

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here - last (I think) container of Deva's chili in the freezer, so I think we'll have chili taco salads.

Oh, and Denise - thought of you yesterday while freezer diving....found a pkg. not labeled and can't figure out what the heck it is.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by cjs (Ha!! Didn't fall for...)
I'm tutoring tonight, so dinner will be a quick stir-fry. I'll serve brown rice and broccoli on the side. John will undoubtedly add a generous amount of toasted sesame seeds to his dish!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by karyn (I'm tutoring tonight...)
Denise's pot roast. Mashed potatoes (I do have an ounce or two of goat cheese I could add), and some oven roasted carrots.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by Trixxee (Denise's pot roast. ...)
Goat cheese and mashed potatoes - YUM!!

Tonight I'm going a roasted cornish hen with a sweet orange glaze, asparagus and rice, and tomorrow gonna grill chicken legs after seeing Theresa's pic on facebook
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by DFen911 (Goat cheese and mash...)
Tonight is rib night at one of our favorite places to go mid-week. Ron will have those. Not sure what I'll have just yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by Mare749 (Tonight is rib night...)
We have church. There is just enough pot roast and sides for our dinner. It would leave me nothing for lunch, though. So I'm not sure?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have church. The...)
He made an "empty the fridge pseudo minestrone". He topped a large flat bread with garlic butter, cheeses, and veggies to go with it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have church. The...)
Tonight's dinner is a stir fry also, Kung Pao Shrimp with Chopstix pork fried rice.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/2/14?? by losblanos1 (Tonight's dinner is ...)
Blane and Lorraine, it's a toss up where I'm headed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com