Welcome IBcookin's_kid!
  Re: (...)
Hi there, IBK, and welcome to the forum! Are you Linda's daughter?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by Mare749 (Hi there, IBK, and w...)
Chelsea's here???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by cjs (Chelsea's here???...)
She is!! I told her it wasn't fair to "lurk" she had to just plunge in - cause that's the only way she is going to get Denise's world famous jello shots!

She was reading my post and didn't feel it was real fair that I threw her under the bus with dumping the lobster responsibility on her shoulders. Ooops!

We did do a little experimenting today, tough duty having to eat the experiments! There are times when I wish I had the presence of mind to grab a camera - as in when she is standing there with a rounded-edge kids scissors (Walmart - $.50 at back to school time) cutting the lobster shell. I did eventually come up with an official meat shears, but that kind of took the fun out of it.

Seriously, we need to do a reality show.
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by iBcookin (She is!! I told her ...)
Yep, there's no holding back now, so jump in here Chelsea, so Denise will bring out the jello shots!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by Mare749 (Yep, there's no hold...)
That's great! Welcome IBK!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by luvnit (That's great! Welcom...)
I can't stand here looking in the pantry all day!! Someone get her to log on here stat and give me some flavor ideas!
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by cjs (Chelsea's here???...)
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome! It's nice to be back, although I never considered myself gone.....I managed to keep up on everyones where about and goings on via my Mom. Things are looking a bit different here then I remember so stick with me while I learn to re-navigate the site.

ps...the lobster endeavor as always with the Christiansen women was an interesting one. I, for one, believe that childrens left handed construction paper "scissors" worked wonders in tackling the crustaceans, Momma was less impressed with the fact that they come complete with legs. We will be sure to let everyone know how they turn out after the weekend. Hoping this finds everyone well and in good spirits, and thank you all again for the wonderful welcome!

Patiently awaiting a jello shot...
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by iBcookins_Kid (Thanks Everyone for ...)
Hello and Welcome, IBK!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by labradors (Hello and Welcome, I...)
Hi, Chelsea! I think its awesome you've joined in! I am seriously jealous about the experiment! I cant wait to see pictures of the parties!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Welcome IBcookin's_kid! by iBcookin (She is!! I told her ...)
Welcome Chels! You are going to have so much fun here!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!