Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Grilling (heating really) leftover ribs, grilled sweet potatoes here.

One half of my new pantry is completed, so will start loading things back in. You should see this house - pathways thruout.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That's exciting Jean!

We are having C @ H's southwestern sloppy joes on fresh toasted onion rolls. Not sure if I will have slaw to top them with as I'm a little burnt out on it. Maybe I will mix it with ranch for something different? Ever since I've been making Maryann's birthday burritos I just love ranch dressing. Not good.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by Trixxee (That's exciting Jean...)
It's snowing... I have work to do... my leftover Tex-Mex lasagna is *****... (see my other post about Masa Harina)

I have no idea what to make! Need inspiration. This might just be a Buttered Noodles kind of night
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by luvnit (It's snowing... I ha...)
Left over roast chicken. Holy Cow that Ronco rotisserie is wonderful! Tomorrow going to do a small pork roast. Cannot wait to try a duck. I read some folks put sliced potatoes in the bottom trip tray after the cooking process has started to let the potatoes cook in the render fat. Nom Nom Nom
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by DFen911 (Left over roast chic...)
Winner, winner, ducky dinner!
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by luvnit (Winner, winner, duck...)
Quote:

I read some folks put sliced potatoes in the bottom trip tray after the cooking process has started to let the potatoes cook in the render fat.

We have a duck in the freezer. Thanks for the great idea!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Tonight it's beef tip stroganoff with dilled rice.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by DFen911 (Left over roast chic...)
Denise I still think we're going to have to get one. I can just imagine potatoes under the duck! Droooooollllll

I have no clue what we're having tonight. We're hitting the road in a few minutes . . . Washington here we come!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by Harborwitch (Denise I still think...)
I bet you are excited to get back Sharon! Have a safe trip.
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 4/16/14?? by luvnit (I bet you are excite...)
Safe travel, Sharon!

Denise, you're making me want to get one, too!

I planned ahead this week! I found a container of taco meat in the freezer the other day. So even though we had church tonight, I prepped ahead, so all we needed to do was warm the meat and Taco Salad was served!!!! So much better than fast food! AND I have a great lunch tomorrow!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.