Easter Dinner, 4/20/14??
  Re: (...)
Happy Easter, everyone! What's of the menu for today's feast?

Other than a champagne brunch (yet to be decided), probably won't be a hoiday dinner around here. No kids around and no plans made.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by cjs (Happy Easter, everyo...)
We are doing a traditional dinner with a baked ham, sweet potatoes, green beans and Easter bread. My son-in-law is making his now famous cabbage and noodles to go with and my in-laws make their holiday fruit salad. Bunny cake and Italian cookies for dessert. And wine, lots of wine.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by Mare749 (We are doing a tradi...)
We got a new smoker (propane this time) and Tony has it all filled up. Tonight we'll eat the baby back ribs. I'll make potatoes and corn on the cob with it.
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by Trixxee (We got a new smoker ...)
The Sun's out and so is my grill, chicken satay with peanut sauce and pineapple rice. Happy Easter everyone!
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by losblanos1 (The Sun's out and so...)
Going over to friends for dinner.
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by DFen911 (Going over to friend...)
Skipped brunch - I'm going to grill steaks and have some Mexican rice and asparagus. Take advantage of the nice weather.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by cjs (Skipped brunch - I'm...)
We had our Easter dinner with the boys last night. They both had to be in Atlanta today for various responsibilities. Dinner was sous vide lamb tenderloin, homemade pierogis and salad. It was all delicious.

Tonight, we're trying burgers with blueberry barbecue sauce, goat cheese, and spicy pickled onions.. It sounded like such an unusual combination that I had to give these a try!
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by karyn (We had our Easter di...)
I forgot to pick something up for dinner earlier, so I guess I'll see what I can pull off with what I have.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I forgot to pick som...)
Had that all-time, old-fashioned Easter dinner today...
tacos.

LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Easter Dinner, 4/20/14?? by labradors (Had that all-time, o...)
Quote:

Had that all-time, old-fashioned Easter dinner today...
tacos.

LOL!

Tacos work for any occasion! Love them!!!!