New Issue #105 has arrived
  Re: (...)
Just got mine today. Only a quick flip through, but looks like there are a few things I will try. Some new summer salads and a Korean Triangle Steak with Asian Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes. Will definitely try that.

Might just be my imagination, but it seems like there are some repeats in the mix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by Mare749 (Just got mine today....)
I let my subscription laps. I keep thinking I'll do what Denise and Bill did and get the online version. I keep forgetting!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by Gourmet_Mom (I let my subscriptio...)
Mine came yesterday, but haven't opened. better get with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by cjs (Mine came yesterday,...)
Just got ours today. Still pristine.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Got my issue as well. There are a few interests. The Shrimp Diavolo looks good and a chance to reintroduce Hubby to shrimp. It looks like the only thing making it "spicy is the red pepper flakes.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Quote:

Just got mine today. Only a quick flip through, but looks like there are a few things I will try. Some new summer salads and a Korean Triangle Steak with Asian Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes. Will definitely try that.

Might just be my imagination, but it seems like there are some repeats in the mix.

The same ones jumped out at us too! Some things look very good.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well only two things popped out at me in the issue -
in the hints-for gluten-free fish cakes, using corn tortilla chips. One more item I can have on the menu for our new friend when she's here for a dinner.

and the tomato-Honey mustard BBQ sauce.

hmmmmmm, shoot.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by cjs (Well only two things...)
Anyone getting that Members Exclusive issue?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by luvnit (Anyone getting that ...)
There is a banner going across the top of the cover on the issue I have. Then, in the back, there is a section called Exclusive Members Edition with some recipes that look like repeats. Not sure why they started sending this to me.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Issue #105 has arrived by Mare749 (There is a banner go...)
nope, not me
www.achefsjourney.com