Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Lorraine, after all this time I finally made your short rib recipe that Maryann reminded us of the other day. Don't know why I hadn't tried it before. Tasting the sauce before pouring it over the meat was just delicious. Then, when all was done - just the right bite to it. Great flavors! We nibbled at it last night, but will have for dinner today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
TOnight we're having an old favorite from Bon Apetite - Grilled Chicken, Red Onion and Mint Kebabs. I'll serve it with the accompanying chopped Greek Salad, tzatziki, and pita bread.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by karyn (TOnight we're having...)
So funny Karyn - we have such similar tastes. I have made that recipe many times and I just saw my review on it from 2001. Thanks for the reminder.

We are having leftover rigatoni with bolognese sauce, salad, and garlic bread.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by Trixxee (So funny Karyn - we ...)
I'm going to grill up some Cuban burgers with corn on the cob.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by losblanos1 (I'm going to grill u...)
Fish taco's here
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by DFen911 (Fish taco's here [im...)
Country fried steak in gravy with mashed potatoes and peas....didn't plan meals, so this was all I could think of that sounded good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Country fried steak ...)
We just had leftovers from yesterday.

Jean, I'm so glad you tried Lorraine's rib recipe. Isn't that gravy something? And, it makes so much that I am able to freeze what's left for another time.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by Trixxee (So funny Karyn - we ...)
Quote:

So funny Karyn - we have such similar tastes. I have made that recipe many times and I just saw my review on it from 2001. Thanks for the reminder.

We are having leftover rigatoni with bolognese sauce, salad, and garlic bread.

That is funny! The kebabs, etc. were as good as ever, and they make great leftovers for lunch.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I haven't made that recipe in years, thanks for the reminder!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 4/28/14?? by Lorraine (I haven't made that ...)
I love the flavor Lorraine! And, I've had it for years but don't think I've made it before. thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com