Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have 2 little chunks of meat and some gravy left from Lorraine's short rib dish, so guess I'll mix it up with some pasta. And, an artichoke.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Still raining here and hubby is rained out of work today. I have a new client I am working for today (and for the next few days) from Singapore! Busy... busy.

Luckily hubby is here to cook. He's in the mood for ribs! I have no idea what the sides are going to be yet. Knowing him, it's just gonna be ribs
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by luvnit (Still raining here a...)
Grilling up some lamb chops tonight, and making some white beans to go with them.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by DFen911 (Grilling up some lam...)
I have been craving some lamb chops! That sounds really yummy Denise.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by luvnit (I have been craving ...)
I have that dreaded doctor's appointment this afternoon and I'm just not in the mood to come up with a dinner plan. I guess we'll get take out or pizza delivery.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by Trixxee (I have that dreaded ...)
Best of luck, Trixxee.

I'm thinking of doing jambalaya for dinner. I seem to remember a recipe for it that went on the grill...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by Mare749 (Best of luck, Trixxe...)
I hope for the best Trixxee.

Tonight I'm grilling up some beef tip quesadillas with blue cheese aioli and Maryann's birthday dinner Mexican rice.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by losblanos1 (I hope for the best ...)
It is such a beautiful day, changed our menu to grilled steaks, corn and fries!!

pasta tomorrow!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by cjs (It is such a beautif...)
I hope to hear good news, Trixxee!

Maryann, isn't that grilled jambalaya recipe the one that brought Theresa to the forums? I think I made it soon after it was posted for her. Remember it was really good! Hope you found it!

I decided on an old favorite standby to cheer myself up, Chicken Linguine with Candied Cherry Tomatoes. Off to finish it off soon and eat alone.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's dinner, 4/29/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I hope to hear good ...)
Hope all goes well, Trixxee!

Ribs, jambalaya, quesadillas....dinner sounds terrific. I went somewhat healthy with an Asian-style cabbage slaw with chicken. John loaded it up with peanuts and toasted sesame seeds, so both of us were happy!