Answer from customer service re: subsciption
  Re: (...)
Here is what I received on my email:

Hi Maryann,

Thank you for writing us. The renewal you are being offered is our membership that offers 16 additional pages to the magazine as well as the ability to view the magazine online starting with the current issue and future copies. If you decide to go with the introductory rate the issue remains at 50 pages and you do not have the ability to view the magazine online. If you have any further questions let us know.

Best regards,
Tammy
---------------------------------------

Does anyone else think that the recipes in the Exclusive Members Edition are repeats???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by Mare749 (Here is what I recei...)
Hmmm... I guess I haven't seen enough Exclusive Member's issues yet to be able to tell. I was wondering if that is what they were going to say. I just recently renewed for $39. But I wanted the digital online AND Members Exclusive.

To me it seemed like a great value for 2 years. Sometimes I spend $30 on a cookbook and only use a few recipes. At least with the magazine, I am POSITIVE I will get my money's worth.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by luvnit (Hmmm... I guess I ha...)
That's actually a good point, Laura. Guess I should just shut up and pay it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by Mare749 (That's actually a go...)
They are repeats, but really good ones.
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by losblanos1 (They are repeats, bu...)
I just sent Brian an email asking if he can get someone to come on and answer questions that we have for a day or two....we'll see.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by cjs (I just sent Brian an...)
Okay, so I got my issue today...Exclusive Members Edition? I'm off to check. Either I've already renewed and forgot, or I purchased TWO years last year and am getting the extra edition to be nice, or they are teasing me? LOL!

Off to check!

I renewed for two years last year. I must be getting the extra issue complimentary? Next question...do I have online access? Guess I need to email and find out.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, so I got my is...)
Hmmm... from what you all seem to be describing, the difference is that the special issue has the benefit of an additional section containing previously published recipes, whereas the people who get the regular issue would have to hunt through back issues to find those recipes. Is that correct? <smirk>
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by labradors (Hmmm... from what yo...)
Having the DVD makes that process simple.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Answer from customer service re: subsciption by Gourmet_Mom (Having the DVD makes...)
The members includes online which is a huge plus for me. You can download the online versions to your computer via pdf so you can have them when not online. It is a huge plus. You can get the paper version or decline it. I've not yet looked at the latest issue, but the previous one did not impress me whether old or new. I still think it is a great magazine for beginners.