Ok neat video interviews.
  Re: (...)
Anyone been watching Eric Ripert series on YouTube called On the Table? It's just interviews with some great chefs. The first one is with Anthony Bourdain

Marcus Samuelsson

Wylie Dufresne
  Re: Ok neat video interviews. by DFen911 (Anyone been watching...)
First time I've heard of it, but with those three, it's certainly off to a good start. Shall check them out tomorrow (presuming the power doesn't go off for most of the day as it did yesterday and today.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Ok neat video interviews. by labradors (First time I've hear...)
Hmmmm, think I'll have a glass of wine later and sit and watch these. Thanks for posting, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Ok neat video interviews. by cjs (Hmmmm, think I'll ha...)
Yes, thanks Denise. I'll go check them out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Ok neat video interviews. by Mare749 (Yes, thanks Denise. ...)
I WANT TO BE IN THAT KITCHEN!!!! How fun is that?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Ok neat video interviews. by cjs (I WANT TO BE IN THAT...)
I'll have to wait and watch this weekend. Just trying to survive the remainder of the week is about all I can handle right now. One more down....six more to go.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Ok neat video interviews. by Gourmet_Mom (I'll have to wait an...)
Daphne while I know it seems like it's dragging for you and William I am shocked to hear only 6 more to go! I swear it was yesterday you said he was undergoing his first treatment. Hang in there girl!! Love to you both