TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14
  Re: (...)
I'm doing a curry dish I found in Fine Living. That's if I have the energy. Going to be working 8 hours today on my feet setting up for a big plant sale which is our charity event of the year.

So dinner may end up being a pizza I pick up on the way home
  Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by DFen911 (I'm doing a curry di...)
Roy brought a bottle of 7 Deadly home yesterday and it is calling out for ribs, so be it. And, couscous of some flavor. Grilled nectarines.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by cjs (Roy brought a bottle...)
Ok you had me at ribs, you kept me with grilled nectarines and you won me over with Zin
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by DFen911 (Ok you had me at rib...)
Yup - sounds so good. and I'm now starting the ribs, so it'll be smellin' pretty good in here soon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by cjs (Yup - sounds so good...)
I'm baking some wings and bone-in thighs in the oven and then will finish them off on the bbq with some new bbq sauce from a famous joint called Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in NY. I think they have a couple of locations. Using the creole honey mustard sauce. Corn on the cob and that's probably it.
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by Trixxee (I'm baking some wing...)
Huh, my nectarines magically morphed into peaches when I took them out of the fridge bin................how does that happen?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by cjs (Huh, my nectarines m...)
I always had my suspicions about what goes on in those refrigerator bins when the light goes off!

Grilled peaches sound just as delish as grilled nectarines!
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by iBcookin (I always had my susp...)
I'm baking some cod and steaming broccoli. Some leftover salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by Mare749 (I'm baking some cod ...)
Cook's night off. Getting takeout from Tres Yan and Wu. Oh yeah...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: TGIF - What's everyone cooking tonight?5/2/14 by BarbaraS (Cook's night off. G...)
I wanted to grill steaks, but it appears we are following "meatless Fridays", even though it's not Lent. So, it's beer battered fish fillets, coleslaw, avocado/tomato salad, and roasted asparagus.

Jean, first the salmon disappears, now the nectarines have morphed......
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.