Grilled pork tenderloin review- Issue #105
  Re: (...)
I made this last Friday and Karyn requested a review.
My wife and I both liked this dish and would make it again. I didn't level off the 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne for the rub and the tomato-honey mustard BBQ sauce, so it had a little more heat than it should have, but still really tasty. I gave this a 7, my wife also gave it a 7. It's really easy too make and one serving is 220 calories.

[Image: 3_zpse28df313.jpg]
  Re: Grilled pork tenderloin review- Issue #105 by losblanos1 (I made this last Fri...)
That looks so good Blane! Thank you for the review I'll be doing this AND leveling off the cayenne pepper
  Re: Re: Grilled pork tenderloin review- Issue #105 by DFen911 (That looks so good B...)
That looks really good Blane. Will have to add it to my to do list.
  Re: Re: Grilled pork tenderloin review- Issue #105 by Trixxee (That looks really go...)
It sure does look good! I'll be making this for William next weekend...if I can wait that long!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Grilled pork tenderloin review- Issue #105 by Gourmet_Mom (It sure does look go...)
Thanks so much! Now, if only pork tenderloin wasn't so hard to find around here right now...I really don't get it.