Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all today??

I have leftovers coming out of my ears, so who knows. The tostadas were so good yesterday that it may be those again!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Leftovers here too. I did game hens on the rotisserie and will finish up the cauliflower and some stuffing I made the other day. 9 days till we head to Sedona AZ (btw not announcing that on Facebook)
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by DFen911 (Leftovers here too. ...)
I'm making lasagna for my dad's birthday dinner tonight. We will also have roasted vegetables, a tossed salad, Italian bread and birthday cake.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by Mare749 (I'm making lasagna f...)
I have no idea what to make. I have been trying to figure it out all morning. At a complete loss.

Later that day...

I found it!
Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba Salad

[Image: soba-noodle-salad-711.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by luvnit (I have no idea what ...)
I have some fresh basil that needs to be used so a thai coconut curry dish and steamed rice.

I'll just roast Michael a bone-in chicken breast served with a little buttered and parm'ed fusilli.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by Trixxee (I have some fresh ba...)
Hope it's for fun trip, Denise!!

Have a fun B'day with your dad, Maryann

Trixxee, after the rice I made the other day, I'm wanting to do curry everything!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by cjs (Hope it's for fun tr...)
Laura, your pasta looks amazing! We're having chicken and veggie kebabs on the grill. It's a gorgeous day!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by karyn (Laura, your pasta lo...)
More Asian noodles! Right up my current alley, as is anything curried, like Jean.

The curried chicken salad I made last week was fab.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by cjs (Hope it's for fun tr...)
That looks really good Laura.

I had a tough time deciding dinner, everything that I thought of sounded good. Right now it's a toss up between creamy tarragon chicken and saltimbocca chicken.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/6/14?? by losblanos1 (That looks really go...)
It was really hot today, so I didn't want anything too hot and heavy. And I didn't want to spend all evening cooking. So I decided on Erin's Pasta Cobb Salad. I came home and grilled the bacon and chicken tenders. While that cooked, I did all my chopping and set the pasta water on to boil. By the time the pasta was done I had it all ready to mix up and headed to the deck for a glass of wine, or two. Almost time to go in and eat. It's a heavenly evening with just the right amount of breeze. AAAHHHHHHHH!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.