New Chapter.....
  Re: (...)
Well, we're committed now - we listed the house day before yesterday and now it starts!

We've decided after it sells (please God and St. Joseph), we'll go on the road for a year or two or however long we can handle it. Then we'll come back to Wenatchee area and look for a place.

So, another adventure in store... Fingers crossed everyone!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New Chapter..... by cjs (Well, we're committe...)
Hope it goes well for you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by labradors (Hope it goes well fo...)
Fingers and toes crossed that the house sells quickly. What an adventure, I know you'll have a great time on the road!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by Lorraine (Fingers and toes cro...)
Holy cow this is going to be an adventure!! You guys are gonna be full timers for while. So excited for you both. Did you manage to get a wood shop in the trailer for Roy so he doesn't lose his marbles?
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by DFen911 (Holy cow this is goi...)
Oh my! Are you still doing that? Guess I misunderstood the last trip. It didn't seem as exciting as the first time you went, so I wrongly assumed you were done wandering!

This is very exciting news!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by Mare749 (Oh my! Are you stil...)
Oh that sounds like a wonderful plan Jean! I am so excited for you both. I only wish that Brad had gotten to see your place before you moved. It is one of the most favorite homes I have ever had the pleasure to be in. Truly a gem!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: New Chapter..... by cjs (Well, we're committe...)
Congratulations! Full timing is a challenge sometimes, but we love it. Only regret is that our "stuff" is so far away - it would be nice to be able to swap some stuff around now and then. Plan is to fix that this next year.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by Harborwitch (Congratulations! Fu...)
We're not full-timing by any stretch of the imagination. We're just planning on being on the road and visiting states/people - however many we can before we poop out!

Maryann, I think the reason we didn't enjoy the last trip was all the faux pas (D&D's truck, Laura's rental, Bill & Jane cancellilng, me getting sick.) AND, at the back of our minds the whole time was the work we knew we needed to get done before we could list it.

The whole trip was just a giant cluster..................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by cjs (We're not full-timin...)

Oh no! Really sorry to see you move.
But new adventures are great.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: New Chapter..... by mjkcooking ([br]Oh no! Really so...)
Well, the next one will be spectacular! Hope you make it out to this side of the world.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."