Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14??
  Re: (...)
Sorry I'm late - company just left and I'm just crawling around here...

LEFTOVERS!!

What are you all having?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by cjs (Sorry I'm late - com...)
Steak and potatoes, how I'm going to prepare it is still up in the air.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by losblanos1 (Steak and potatoes, ...)
I'm making the korean beef taco/slow cooker recipe that Karyn shared the other day. It already smells good in here.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by Trixxee (I'm making the korea...)
The kids stayed over late last night, so we decided to save the steaks for tonight. Planning to try Italian Oven Baked Potatoes. If they turn out, I'll post the recipe. Nothing really special, really, but different from baked potatoes. And whatever green William picks up.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by cjs (Sorry I'm late - com...)
I'm making that Pork Tenderloin with Tomato-Honey sauce. For dessert I'm making Pineapple Crisp!! Had a pineapple ripen all week, really didn't add any sugar.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by BarbaraS (I'm making that Pork...)
I want to make that one, Barbara! With William home this week, I need to plan dinners tomorrow. Poor thing just had a baked potato, microwaved, with little or no adornment one night last week!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I want to make that ...)
We grilled pizza tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 5/10/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I want to make that ...)
Well, I really wasn't impressed enough to want to make it again. And forget about the sauce taking only 20 minutes. I was in the kitchen for 45 minutes getting it together.

But the pineapple crisp came out nicely.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.