Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!!
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday, Linda - Double whammy today and you're probably workin' your a$$ off.

Hope you take a minute or two to celebrate!!! We'll all be toasting you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by cjs (Happy Birthday, Lind...)
Happy Birthday Linda!! May you have a wonderful day with family and friends!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by BarbaraS (Happy Birthday Linda...)
Happy Happy Birthday, Linda! I hope you get to enjoy some of the day!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by Lorraine (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day, Linda! Wish we could all be there to celebrate with you. Some day....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday and H...)
Happy birthday!

[Image: hbtoyouanimalband.gif]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by cjs (Happy Birthday, Lind...)
Happy Birthday Linda! Hopefully you've got a full field and lots of Mom's celebrating with golf & family!

Even more importantly - I hope you get to take a break and relax!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday Linda...)
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Linda!
Happy Birthday, to you!

[Image: party2-1.gif]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, to y...)
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. It was brutal, down here at 5:30 so I could get the prime in. My brother did bring my mom and his family down and met Bruce and the girls for dinner, but I couldn't sit down with them. And Chels did get me a cake, which is sitting at home, yet to have a piece. Frankly when I dragged my butt home at 8:30 Sunday night I ate a bowl of cereal since I hadn't had anything to eat all day.

And it was my 60th! I have never had an issue with age but I am really beginning to feel it these days. We have had a challenging year - really cold temps, and wet, so the golfers are so not coming out. Lots of issues with equipment and costs to repair the equipment, so the money is going out, thankfully, we are far beyond where we were for income on the banquet side of the equation and my weddings will start here in two weeks.

Plus add to that, my partner who would come in and take over for me around 5:00 until close has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is essentially out of the picture, which leaves me with open to close 7 days a week - it will be a long summer!

Enough whining - but I figured I would share with you guys since all of YOU are my cyber support group!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by iBcookin (Thanks for the thoug...)
OH Linda, what horrible news for you and your partner. I hope you're able to find someone to relieve you!! Wish we were all closer, we could take turns helping out for a while.

Hang in there. I remember a few bowls of cereal on some holidays, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday ibcookin/Linda!!! by cjs (OH Linda, what horri...)
Linda, I'm so sorry it's been such a rough year and for your partner's illness as well. Hope things turn around soon and you can get a break.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."