Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Have chicken thighs thawed out and I remember a Closet Cooking recipe for Slow cooked BBQ chix and apple sandwiches. Have an old apple in the fridge, too. May go that direction.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Just overheard a phone conversation that sounds like we are invited to Heather's for dinner. Also sounds like she has no idea what she's making yet either.

I have a pineapple sitting on the counter that would make a wonderful pineapple crisp.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by Mare749 (Just overheard a pho...)
I love that blog, Jean. He has some great ideas!

We're having Baked Tortellini with Chicken Gratinati. It's a cold rainy day, so comfort food seems in order.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by karyn (I love that blog, Je...)
Tony made a bolognese sauce a few weeks ago and froze some of it- he will morph that into a meaty lasagna.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by Trixxee (Tony made a bolognes...)
William decided he wanted to make breakfast for dinner, so I'm letting him cook. I hope he doesn't do too much damage to my kitchen!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by Trixxee (Tony made a bolognes...)
Tonight's a new one for us, Korean triangle steaks with Asian pear kimchee and Scallion Pancakes.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by losblanos1 (Tonight's a new one ...)
Quote:

Tonight's a new one for us, Korean triangle steaks with Asian pear kimchee and Scallion Pancakes.

Weirdest thing...I know that this recipe has been mentioned, but it's not in my hard copy of Issue 105. I went to the online library and searched for it and it came up with the page listed as page 54. My issue stops at page 50. I wonder what happened?!?
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Karyn, it sounds like you are not receiving the "Exclusive Members Edition". Do you remember if you signed up for it?

I got an email from Cuisine a while back asking me if I wanted to "upgrade" so I did. Now I receive this newer magazine that has extra pages. Try calling or emailing customer service and tell them you want the upgrade.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/18/14?? by Mare749 (Karyn, it sounds lik...)
Thanks, Maryann. I'll definitely do that!