Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Sourdough waffles and ham here. And I'll probably make some soup, also. Getting boring, now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That doesn't sound boring. Now I want a waffle! Maybe when I get back from my walk....

Since it's a gorgeous day here, we will be grilling. Probably some chicken and a romaine salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by Mare749 (That doesn't sound b...)
Doesn't sound boring to me either. We're having leftover lasagna and a butter lettuce salad with cucumbers and radishes. Super plain!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by Trixxee (Doesn't sound boring...)
Just a little reminder to everyone that there is still time to do my birthday dinner....just sayin'
Maryann

Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by Mare749 (Just a little remind...)
We are doing your b-day dinner on Friday or Saturday, Maryann. I'm waiting for Tony to pick up some sausage from here, and it's a little bit of a drive - but he can do it on his lunch break Thursday. Look about 1/2 way down the page to the picture of the sausage. Nothing but the best for Maryann's birthday.

http://www.sabatinosdeli.com/MENU.php
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by Trixxee (We are doing your b-...)
We're doing the birthday dinner this weekend as well, Maryann. Trixxee, that sausage looks fantastic!

Tonight we're grilling chicken, either with a lemon-parsley sauce or with an avocado cream sauce. I'll decide when I get home.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by karyn (We're doing the birt...)
Well, the sourdough waffles were a nice treat today especially with the syrup Ross brought us from the farm he lives/works on. I dole it out so sparingly!!

[Image: May19Bohicassyrup_zps2cd9de99.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by cjs (Well, the sourdough ...)
Sounds wonderful, Jean!

William is back at treatment this week. And now they're saying it may take the full 60 treatments! OIY! Anyway, since he's not here and it's a glorious afternoon, I'm grilling ribs! I'll fix some corn on the cob and have plenty of salad left over from Saturday.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds wonderful, Je...)
So, am I remembering correctly Daphne - 1 treatment a day and just weekdays? Geez
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 5/19/14?? by cjs (So, am I remembering...)
Sorry to hear that news, Daphne. That's a long time for both of you. Hope the treatments start working soon.

Trixxee, I love that you are using the best for my b-day dinner! Have fun!
Maryann