Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc
  Re: (...)
Karyn - I promised a review of this dish. FANTASTIC. I would make it again in a heartbeat. We butterflied the flank steak and then cut it in half so we actually had to smaller rolls (just fit into my large cast iron skillet better that way). The only thing I did different was after the meat was cooked and resting, we added a little bit of beef broth and chicken broth along with the wine to deglaze the pan - we wanted a little more gravy for mashed potatoes. Turned out perfect. If you make it, I hope you like it. Or if anyone else makes it, enjoy!

http://www.jasonandshawnda.com/foodiebri...ives/1183/
  Re: Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc by Trixxee (Karyn - I promised a...)
Thank you so much for the review, Trixxee! It's going onto the list of recipes to try soon!!
  Re: Re: Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc by karyn (Thank you so much fo...)
I have this copy on the island with other ideas for 'soon' diners. Good to know you liked it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc by cjs (I have this copy on ...)
I can't wait to get a flank steak and do this! Thanks for the review!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc by Gourmet_Mom (I can't wait to get ...)
Ooooooohhhh, copied and waiting to do this! Thanks karyn!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Review: Flank Steak Stuffed with Goat Cheese, etc by Trixxee (Karyn - I promised a...)
Copied and saved! Thank you, Trixxee.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."