Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone today??

We're going to take off for the day, so no telling where we'll end up and what we'll have.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
Have a fun day, Jean. It's the last week of school and I'm swamped! I am so realy for days when I can just take off!!

Tonight we're having chicken kebabs and a Mediterranean rice salad.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14?? by karyn (Have a fun day, Jean...)
Karyn, you and Daphne are sure close to some good down time!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14?? by cjs (Karyn, you and Daphn...)
We are grilling beef/vegetable kabobs served with choron sauce. I might make a box of au gratin potatoes.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14?? by Trixxee (We are grilling beef...)
Tonight it's baked blueberry French toast with sausage.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 5/27/14?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's baked b...)
I'm afraid Karyn has me beat by two and a half weeks! Good luck, Karyn! I know what you must be going through! I'm looking at two weeks of testing starting next week. Thankfully, I'm close to wrapping up my grades. No last minute stress there this year!

Tonight, we had storms moving through, so I made an old favorite from Cooking Light, Baked Pasta with Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, and Cheese. I forgot how good this is! It could feed an army, so the kids will get a good early dinner tomorrow night, and I will have a good dinner to freeze for a night in the next two weeks when I'm too exhausted to cook.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.