Another Computer Question...
  Re: (...)
Still haven't worked out how to post pix directly here from facebook...but, I'll work on it. Laura is trying so hard with me. darn Sharon did it in no time.

This one is about ipads. Is there some way I can make folders for cookbooks that I have on Cloud and/or Device?? They are all interspersed with my fiction and I'd sure like to separate them..... Thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Another Computer Question... by cjs (Still haven't worked...)
Do you mean under iBooks? If so open iBooks, up at the top tap Collections, then at the bottom of that pop up window click + New Collection. Give it a name.

Now if go back to your library, whether it's books or PDF's. Click Edit in the upper right, click the item you want to move, in the upper left click Move and choose the folder. Lather Rinse Repeat.
  Re: Re: Another Computer Question... by DFen911 (Do you mean under iB...)
Crap, at first I thought WTH - "lather" ??? Go find your room, Denise.

Thanks, I'll give it a try after the Becker Vineyard Muller Thurgau (that you were supposed to enjoy also) wears off.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Computer Question... by cjs (Crap, at first I tho...)
I'm waiting for clarification on this one, too.

I have saved quite a few on my notepad, but no clue how to save and group them. So far, if I try it and like it, I copy it and paste it in my Cooking App. Not ANYTHING like MC or any other program, but works for now while I wait for Living Cookbook or MasterCook go Mac!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another Computer Question... by Gourmet_Mom (I'm waiting for clar...)
Oh Daphne, even I got it to work!! I now have separate collections for "My Books," "Roy's Books," and "Cookbooks" - love it.

Since I'm not sure what Roy has read and not, I think I 'll make one mor for "Books Read" so they are handy if he wants them, but they don't screw me up.

Thanks Denise!!

Now, if I could only figure out the instructions from Laura for posting pix here from facebook, I'd really be a happy camper!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Computer Question... by cjs (Oh Daphne, even I go...)
Glad it that worked for you Jean

Daphne, now your question was if you could organize notes you made on your iPad under the Notepad app? No you can't put notes into folders. The only thing you can do is name them something specific to make the search easier to find them.
  Re: Re: Another Computer Question... by DFen911 (Glad it that worked ...)
That's what I figured. Oh well!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.