Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Travel day here, so will probably eat on the road.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Michael has two finals to study for including a gigantic Biology review guide so we're doing takeout so I can help him, otherwise he'd be here for 10 hours and it's due tomorrow. I don't know why she only gave them two nights to complete this.

I think it's going to be house special lo mein. It's really good with a combo of chicken, bbq'd pork and shrimp in it.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by Trixxee (Michael has two fina...)
Take out is great study food! I am so busy: conference calls, last few days of school events, trying to get my work done... It's going to be a forage for yourself from the fridge and freezer.

I am going to pick up Maggie in few minutes. Then back to work for me She wore her cool earrings to school today.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by luvnit (Take out is great st...)
I'm grilling up some hot dogs, So-Cal style with mango salsa, avocado and lime-mayo.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by losblanos1 (I'm grilling up some...)
I've been thinking about Chix &mango salsa since I ran acros the mango dish I did for my b'day dinner a while back. Hmmmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by cjs (I've been thinking a...)
Freezer diving here. We're having the leftover date ketchup on hamburgers with feta and caramelized onions.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by karyn (Freezer diving here....)
William is grilling chicken, and I've made a big salad. There's leftover pasta salad if we want a starch. Long rough day! We have had testing yesterday and today from 8:30 to 12 both days! And grades had to be finalized and verified today. I'm exhausted!

Seven more student days with more testing Monday and Tuesday. Then three teacher workdays, and I'm out for summer!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (William is grilling ...)
We had Emeril's Shrimp Etouffee over rice.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/4/14?? by Mare749 (We had Emeril's Shri...)
We grilled off a couple of small steaks seasoned with chile powder, toasted some Bolillos, and made spicy steak sandwiches with cheese and avocado. It was a long day of errands and this was a quick dinner. I also made some tostones to go with - forgot how much I love them.
\
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!