Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're socializing today - an afternoon BBQ with some new friends and a Pizza party later with old frends. A real foodie day!!

Just hope I can get to a TV about 3!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are socializing today as well. Meeting some friends later at the driving range so Ron can practice his swing, so dinner will be bar food.

Fingers crossed for Ron today. He is taking his first flying lesson today at the Cleveland Flight Academy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
The kids requested the grilled chicken salad again. Even though I've had it this week already, it is so good I don't mind. Plus it's great deck food!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (The kids requested t...)
Splitting a grilled rib eye (though I am leary about that bbq right now after last night) and a baked potato for each. Will need something easy especially if California Chrome loses - won't care much what we have.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by Trixxee (Splitting a grilled ...)
Not sure yet, but I have some trout left over, ended up putting it on the grill so might do a salad.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by DFen911 (Not sure yet, but I ...)
Oh Denise, I'd be making trout tacos!! (or pizza!)

Good luck to Ron on his flight lesson, how fun.

Trixxee, better have some bubbly on hand - celebrate/nothing like bubbly and not celebrate/nothing like bubbly to make a body feel better.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by cjs (Oh Denise, I'd be ma...)
Maryann I can't wait to hear how it goes. How long will it take to get his license? He's far braver than I
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by DFen911 (Maryann I can't wait...)
Great idea, Jean. I almost bought champagne yesterday. Will have to send Tony out for some.

Yes, good luck to Ron!
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by Trixxee (Great idea, Jean. I...)
Pizza for us!! Pepperoni, crumbled pork sausage, red onion, and asiago, fontina, provolone, and parmesan cheeses.

Oh, and I'm allowed to put corn kernels on "my side".

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/7/14?? by BarbaraS (Pizza for us!! Pepp...)
Barbara, you are rocking as a pizza maker!!!! :Smile
www.achefsjourney.com