T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We'ee off early today taking my little tracker to Medford where our grandson can babysit it while we're on the road. And, for fun, we're stopping at Denise & Derek's to commit a few hours of mayhem and madness.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sounds like a fun day, Jean.

We are picking up my in-laws this morning and driving to Pa. for a funeral, so we will be eating out with relatives.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by Mare749 (Sounds like a fun da...)
I'm liking my trip better, Maryann. Safe trip.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by cjs (I'm liking my trip b...)
You two be careful! Jean, I hope you have a blast with D&D! Maryann, enjoy your time with family.

I'm not having anything exciting. William will be with the crew at the farm tonight, so I decided to fix hot dogs.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (You two be careful! ...)
Camping at the beach again. I think we are picking up carne asada to grill, along with rice and beans already made, all from the mexican market. Any leftovers we can have with scrambled eggs in the morning.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by Trixxee (Camping at the beach...)
Well I can tell you what Jeans having for dinner, tacos with all the trimmings
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by DFen911 (Well I can tell you ...)
Oh good!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 6/27/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Trying a new Chinese restaurant. This one opened last April to rave reviews. This Chef came from Philly's Chinatown with a successful place there, but relocated to South Jersey. More traditional Taiwanese and Sichuan recipes.

Picked up Cold cucumber in chili oil, Crystal Wontons that smell heavenly, Wonton soup that taste pretty good, and General Tso's Chicken that has lots of peppers in it.

Jean, thought of you when I saw the Pork Belly in Garlic Sauce. That's an appy I'll save for another time.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.