T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for all??

We're having a repeat of last night (leftovers) - absolutley wonderful. Kind of a thowaway recipe I ran across somewhere for Cheese & Pepper Pasta. Had a pkg. of pork belly slices in the freezer and that was it. Wow, just delicious.

[Image: July10CheeseandPepperPasta_zpsab4936eb.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
I have decided to make more salads this summer (please lord let this strategy let me lose a few pounds). We had a really good salad at Buca di Beppo the other day that I want to make - greens, gorgonzola, red onion, green apples, spicy walnuts (I'm subbing sweet and spicy pecans), vinaigrette. I am going to add some warm sliced chicken.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by Trixxee (I have decided to ma...)
That looks delicious Jean.

Today it's carne asada with the elote recipe Lab provided Wednesday.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by losblanos1 (That looks delicious...)
Fridays are William's farm days with his buddies, so I will polish off the salmon from last night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Fridays are William'...)
We're headed to the airport, so tonight will be some kind of airport/airplane food. We'll be visiting family for the next week, with somewhat limited internet access, so I'll be in and out!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by karyn (We're headed to the ...)
I'm not sure. But! It will include these that I harvested this morning Also got a couple of lemon cucumbers My first year for planting green beans. The lemon cucumbers are so tasty and I love how I get one or two every 3 days. Since Derek won't eat them it's perfect that I don't get over whelmed with them.

[Image: 10553602_10152558705536322_4945674300793743863_n.jpg]
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by DFen911 (I'm not sure. But! I...)
Does Derek not care for cucumbers?? I love lemon cucs also.

It's Friday Daphne, no steak??????????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by cjs (Does Derek not care ...)
No steak on Fridays any more unless William stays home. LOL! He was getting jealous and started "forcing" me to have them again on Saturdays!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (No steak on Fridays ...)
Ok dinner tonight featured the green beans - Quinoa, beans, tomatoes, garlic, onions, fresh herbs and roasted chicken.

[Image: 10492503_10152559541321322_180611657751991723_n.jpg]
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/11/14?? by DFen911 (Ok dinner tonight fe...)
Looks so tasty, Denise!
www.achefsjourney.com