Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14??
  Re: (...)
Almost forgot to post this............
What's on the menu for everyone??

Our friends sent us home with a large container of seafood stew from dinner last night, so think I'll spice it up a tad and add a little pasta to it. That's be an easy, delicious dinner.
Is this what you want to see when you step into a kitchen for dinner?????????????????? I think he was flipping me off........
[Image: 2014-07-13054926_zpsd438b592.jpg]

But, he did a great job!
[Image: 2014-07-13060413_zps76349423.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14?? by cjs (Almost forgot to pos...)
Safe travels today! Today is the first day of an epic adventure
  Re: Re: Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14?? by DFen911 (Safe travels today! ...)
Not sure yet, but I'm seriously considering trying these Asian Glazed Drumsticks .

Jean that picture is hilarious! And the stew has me drooling!

But heaven help me! I would LOVE to make this!!!! Goat Cheese Fettucine
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Not sure yet, but I'...)
Those drumsticks look tasty!

Hope all excuse my typing for the next year .this ride is bumpy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14?? by cjs (Those drumsticks loo...)
My boneless skinless thighs didn't look as tasty. But the flavor was great! It took longer than the recipe called for to thicken the sauce...more like 15 minutes? Sadly, I got side tracked while it was simmering and came close to burning it. Next time, I will probably reduce the water amount. The chicken was falling apart after the recommended simmer time with the lid on. And I will stand over it after the first five minutes after raising the temp and removing the lid. But overall, this was a quick and easy meal with a very low calorie count that I will do again. There is a LOT of flavor! Fried rice would have been great with it, but after yesterday, I settled for just the steamed broccoli!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Ooops - Monday's Dinner, 7/14/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (My boneless skinless...)
Daphne those legs look divine. We're more "thigh" people than drumsticks so I'll take your notes along with the recipe. Thanks for sharing!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!