Looking for corned beef recipe
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by labradors (Have some brisket in...)
Picked up some molasses yesterday, planning on roasting the cabbage (think pinterest), with carrots, onions, and potatoes. Truthfully, I am a little iffy on this after the so-so reception of the city chicken last week. God help us, we are meat and potatoes up here - and it better be a humongous plate of it and it better be $6 or they aren't interested.

Can you tell the end of the season can't come too soon? I'm not sure I can make it another 2 months!
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by iBcookin (Picked up some molas...)
Knockers up and hang in there, Linda.... you'll get thru it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by cjs (Knockers up and hang...)
You'll knock their socks off!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by Gourmet_Mom (You'll knock their s...)
It was a hit, they ate every bite. I also offered them a grilled shrimp Caesar salad, figuring the ladies would grab that (which they did), but the guys ate it as well. I think I scraped one bite of corned beef out of the pan, just to see what it tasted like - it really was delicious!
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by iBcookin (It was a hit, they a...)
Oh good! Linda, are you on the old C2C members Facebook page? If not, you should be and Attie would love to hear that you liked his corned beef.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Looking for corned beef recipe by cjs (Oh good! Linda, are ...)
I'm so glad they liked it, Linda! We sure did love it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.