Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I slow-cooked the other half of the pork shoulder with a Huckleberry BBQ Sauce, so we'll have that after we land in Glasgow with more of the couscous & feta salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are going to the beach for what is likely the last time this year and while there will have lunch here with my sister's family for an early birthday celebration. I am intrigued by the kung pao calamari appetizer.

http://www.thebeachcombercafe.com/_cryst...pple2.aspx
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Trixxee (We are going to the ...)
We are grilling rib-eyes and vegetables. Leftover potato salad on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Mare749 (We are grilling rib-...)
The calamari looks like something to play with. If you can, will you take a pix of it for presentation, please?

Duck spring rolls sound good, too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Trixxee (We are going to the ...)
YUMMMMMMY menu!!! I would go for the lobster roll or the shrimp cobb---and be in HEAVEN!!!

I did a turkey dinner tonight---Peter has been asking for this for a while and since I have to clean out the freezer...that was a good to go. Glucose levels are really stable with my additions---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Roxanne 21 (YUMMMMMMY menu!!! ...)
William is grilling boneless skinless thighs with hot sauce to have with a salad and blue cheese dressing. I helped host a baby shower at church late this afternoon. So I left dinner up to him.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Gourmet_Mom (William is grilling ...)
I finally had Walleye!!!

Loved it, but I still think catfish is better
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by cjs (I finally had Walley...)
I can't remember if I've had it? But catfish will always be my first love!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Gourmet_Mom (I can't remember if ...)
I love catfish, too, but would pick walleye first. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I wasn't brought up eating it. Everyone who fishes in the lake here goes for walleye and perch. Catfish was something that our dads threw back.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 8/10/14 by Mare749 (I love catfish, too,...)
Yeah, bottom feeders...........what does that say about us, Daphne??
www.achefsjourney.com