Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Looking at a pork tenderloin - not sure what I'll do. Haven't checked C@H for a while, so maybe I'll look thru some of those for ideas.

Between the blog, facebook and here, I'm not sure where I mention things. But, the leftover buffalo chicken pizza was just wonderful and used everything we brought home with us.
[Image: Aug18LOBuffaloChickenPizza_zps839c6126.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That looks especially good, Jean. I have a pork tenderloin to work with also. Thinking of doing Korean bulgogi tonight if it stops raining, so we can use the grill. Backup plan is leftover smoked chicken, but not sure what I'll do with that just yet. It's so good, I hate to fool with it too much, and might just top a salad with it.

I have all four grandbabies here today. So decided to do a make-your-own pizza/quesadilla for lunch. They always like their own creations.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14?? by Mare749 (That looks especiall...)
Gosh that looks good Jean. OK, sort of a take off on Blane's old school tacos - old school burritos. Just seasoned ground beef/onions, pinto beans, cheese, taco sauce.

And Tony's making it. Better yet.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14?? by Trixxee (Gosh that looks good...)
Thanks, the pizza sure was tasty.

Well, it's been a while, but I'm making a C@H recipe today - Stuffed Pork Medallions with Green Olives & Feta (with Grilled Spinach) from issue #100, 8/13. Look so good. I didn't do a search to see if anyone else made it.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14?? by cjs (Thanks, the pizza su...)
From issue #107 I'm making the chicken meatball sub casserole with the hero salad. I've already put 10 recipes from this issue on the menu.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/20/14?? by losblanos1 (From issue #107 I'm ...)
That one is on my list as well. Please report back how you liked it. I've only glanced through the new issue, but so far I'm liking it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."