Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta
  Re: (...)
darn, I hate when I lose a post!!!!! Anyway…………………

I didn’t see a review for this dish and it is such a wonderful, complex flavored entrée that I thought some of you might like to give it a try. It is from Issue #100, Aug. 2013

The components can be assembled early in the day which makes for an easy dinner. I also brined the medallions for about 3 ½ hours. The spinach which cooks on the grill in a foil packet makes for easy clean up also. All around I’d give this one a 9+

[Image: Aug20StuffedPorkMedallions1_zpsd01a581b.jpg]

I pulled the medallions at about 138°F. and they were perfect (for us).
[Image: Aug20StuffedPorkMedallions2_zpsfa01e916.jpg]

P.S. FINALLY, Roy found a project, so he was a happy camper this morning also. 
[Image: Aug20RoyCarpenter_zpsc317f9f6.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta by cjs (Damn, I hate when I ...)
Looks great. Thanks for posting, Jean.

What is Roy's project?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta by cjs (Damn, I hate when I ...)
Just showed it to Hubby. "Meh" was the response. Not a fan of Feta cheese or green olives. I'm sure I would like it. The pics look lovely Jean!

I am constantly looking for recipes with pork tenderloin because it's a good lean meat that absorbs good flavor from other ingredients.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta by BarbaraS (Just showed it to Hu...)
Beautiful. I bet the stuffing would be good inside flank steak or chicken as well. Looks versatile.
  Re: Re: Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta by Trixxee (Beautiful. I bet th...)
That does look delicious, thanks for the review Jean.
  Re: Re: Review:Stuffed Pork w Green Olives & Feta by losblanos1 (That does look delic...)
Surprised me too, Barbara - I'm not a green olive fan either.
The filling could be very versatile.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com