Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Leftovers here - have 2 more pieces of the stuffed pork that I think I'll mince up for sandwiches and for our 'later' snack yesterday, we had crab salad wraps that were so good we're having them again later. Easy day.
[Image: Aug20CrabSaladWraps_zpsbf974689.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Thinking about those circus dogs with honey mustard coleslaw if I can get some freshly baked hot dog buns at this one grocery store. Tots on the side.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by Trixxee (Thinking about those...)
Those circus dogs are really tasty.

Another new recipe out of issue #107, Pork nuggets with pineapple-mustard sweet and sour sauce. CA is making the polynesian macaroni salad for the side.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by losblanos1 (Those circus dogs ar...)
Oh wow that sounds good Blane. Sounds very Maui'ish. Hoping my issue comes today.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by Trixxee (Oh wow that sounds g...)
We just got a packet of mail - no issue - shoot.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by cjs (We just got a packet...)
Jean, look on your ipad or kindle. You might need to download the current issue.

We are doing Asian Pork Satays that did not get made the other night because I couldn't find the recipe. I kept thinking it was the Korean Bulgogi recipe.

Sticky rice and cucumber salad on the side. We are getting some fabulous honeydew melons lately, so that will be dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by Mare749 (Jean, look on your i...)
I'm making the Korean Bulgogi tomorrow.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by cjs (I'm making the Korea...)
We're having Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna Roll-Ups. I made them Tuesday because last night was back to school night. It was nice to come home and just pop something in the oven. I'm tired!!!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by karyn (We're having [url=ht...)
Oh that sounds and looks good Karyn - bookmarked - thank you!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 8/21/14?? by Trixxee (Oh that sounds and l...)
That does look good, Karyn
www.achefsjourney.com