Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have more veggies than meat left in the fridge, so may end up just grilled corn, asparagus and potatoes......oh, and some fresh peas, too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tortilla crusted tilapia, yellow rice and a baby greens salad.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by Trixxee (Tortilla crusted til...)
We're having chicken panzanella. I haven't made it in years. I hope we still like it!
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It's fun food night. Shrimp & cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped poppers done on the grill.

We'll also have an artichoke & feta pizza and perhaps a pesto & tomato pizza. Hopefully the boys will have the poppers going and the dough out and the oven heating when I get home!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by Harborwitch (It's fun food night....)
Sounds like a fun evening, Sharon!

I think we are just going to put some burgers on the grill tonight. Busy week watching the grandies. Holly had to go back to work already in her school system and our kids don't go back until Thursday. I have a salad made and that might be it unless Ron wants some tots or onion rings.

BTW, this is NOT a healthy food by any means, but we picked up a bag of frozen battered cauliflower from GFS. So tasty!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by Mare749 (Sounds like a fun ev...)
Another day when everything sound so good.

We're going to a wedding rehearsal and then dinner at the groom's grandmother's house, I heard she is having it catered by The Olive Garden.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by Mare749 (Sounds like a fun ev...)
OMG! I want that cauliflower! LOL!

Hey - it's a veggie!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by losblanos1 (Another day when eve...)
Quote:

We're going to a wedding rehearsal and then dinner at the groom's grandmother's house, I heard she is having it catered by The Olive Garden.

Hmmmm...that is an unfortunate catering choice - not a fan at all. Hang in there Blane!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Thanks Trixxee, it was a hot humid day and she opted for cold cut sammies with salads etc.. I couldn't have been happier!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/26/14?? by losblanos1 (Thanks Trixxee, it w...)
We had sautéed halibut , stir fryed spinach , and fresh tomatoes. How good is that?!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".