T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone - and this starts the Labor Day weekend (doesn't it, Blane??????? )

(why did we choose this day to be on the road??? )

I made stuffed bell peppers with the last of the wood-fired wings yesterday, so easy dinner when we land in Minnesota! This is so fun - states I've never been in before! (We're comin' to your neighborhood, Laura!! )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
I bought 2.5 pounds of extra large king crab legs on sale for $12.99/lb. Bargain. I'll steam those but not sure what to have with them.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by Trixxee (I bought 2.5 pounds ...)
I'd kill for that bounty!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by cjs (I'd kill for that bo...)
I know Jean - my favorite food item, ever.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by Trixxee (I know Jean - my fav...)
Well how do you top crab legs and at a great price?!

Doing spicy chicken wings here
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by DFen911 (Well how do you top ...)
MERCY! CRAB LEGS!!!!!

I'm having leftovers! The boys are at the farm, so just me and Cricket for dinner tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (MERCY! CRAB LEGS!!!...)
WOW!! What a bargain! I am soooo jealous!!

(Spoiler Alert on Saturday's dinner)

Just picked up an 8-oz lobster tail for Hubby's Surf and Turf and 1 1/5 lbs of X-Large King Crab Legs @ $25 per lb. Two HUGE claw legs. Haven't splurged on this in a long, long time. This place also has colossal Snow Crab Legs that looked plenty good.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 8/29/14?? by BarbaraS (WOW!! What a bargai...)
Oh Barbara - died and gone to heaven with your Saturday's Dinner - EVERYONE to Barbara's!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com