Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14??
  Re: (...)
It was a dark and stormy night..........
What the heck kind of conspiracy is there that we get thunder, lightening and rain every Farmers Market day??????????? darn. Twice in a row now.

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Shoot, if it doesn't clear up in a few hours, who knows.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by cjs (It was a dark and st...)
I think I finally have a ripe avocado so it's birthday burritos tonight.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by Trixxee (I think I finally ha...)
Steak and salad. His glucose levels have been up a bit for the past few days. Don't know why because the diet has not changed. He's freaked but we will remedy the situation
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by Roxanne 21 (Steak and salad. ...)
Some of the kids are coming over to watch the Seahawks game, so I'm going with burgers and fries.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by losblanos1 (Some of the kids are...)
Hi, Roxanne! We are having the same thing! But I'm adding a baked potato for us to share.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Hi, Roxanne! We are...)
Hi there Roxanne!! Just checking in to see everyone is behaving...good night and we are going to enjoy beating the heck out of Green Bay tonight.

Fngers crossed that the Super bowl winning curse does not happen to them!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by cjs (Hi there Roxanne!! J...)
Having some tacos for a change in the ground meat department. Had a looong day today and Hubby really assisted with preps because I am running low on fuel and have to rinse, lather, repeat for tomorrow.

Hi Roxanne!! Good to see you checking in! Hope Hubby will clear this up and fair skies for you both in the future.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by BarbaraS (Having some tacos fo...)
We're having Bacon-Wrapped, Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts. They're on the grill right now, but I don't see how they can be anything but good! (As long as you're not talking dietary concerns..... )
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by karyn (We're having [url=ht...)
I have left over garlic bread, chicken, sauteed mushrooms all sorts of goodies from when my folks were here. So I'm making a savory bread pudding

Karyn I would love that recipe!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/4/14?? by DFen911 (I have left over gar...)
FOOTBALL! Traditional yummy stuff for dinner. I dusted chicken wings with masa harina, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and baked them off, served with Franks wing sauce. I also took a bag of "lil smokes" and heated them in a mixture of Plum Sauce, Mr. Stubbs BBQ sauce, and a good squirt of Sriracha. Assorted crackers, including gluten free for me.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!