You cannot make another search
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, that works. I...)
Thanks Daphne and all-I'll give it a try. But, must say, I don't have much trouble 'searching' - when I remember the quotation marks around the subject.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by cjs (Thanks Daphne and al...)
Thanks Jean
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by Roxanne 21 (BUT BUT BUT.... I ...)
It looks like there was a limit on one search every 60 seconds. I've lowered that limit to 5 seconds, which will hopefully fix the problem. Let me know if you still see this message pop up.
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by sysadmin (It looks like there ...)
Wow thank you Sysadmin!
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by cjs (So, Denise, this is ...)
Thank You SO much for posting this again. I always forget this trick. This morning trying to find the green bean soup recipe I posted a long time ago - and I found it!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by esgunn (Thank You SO much fo...)
Thanks for replying so quickly, admin.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by cjs (Thanks for replying ...)
WAYYYY TO GO....Admin!!! Let's see if I don't "time out" before the five seconds.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by esgunn (Thank You SO much fo...)
Nice to see you Erin----I've been thinking about you and yours for a while...........
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by cjs (Thanks for replying ...)
Yes, Jean, what you would enter into the Google search is:

Favorite Taco site:cuisineathome.com "showflat"

If you know that the phrase will occur EXACTLY that way in the message, then you can put quotes around the phrase, as follows:

"Favorite Taco" site:cuisineathome.com "showflat"

(Notice the quotes around "Favorite Taco" this time.)

As with all Internet searches, try to use words or phrases that are as UNcommon as possible so that you don't wind up with too many irrelevant results. For example, if the taco in question happened to include zucchini blossoms (just picking something unusual at random) and you're not sure if it may have said "squash blossoms," instead and you don't want a ton of other taco recipes, try:

"Favorite Taco" "blossoms" site:cuisineathome.com "showflat"

or just:

"Taco" "blossoms" site:cuisineathome.com "showflat"

so that fish tacos and other tacos without blossoms won't be included in your results.

(BTW, the "showflat" part is to avoid showing the threaded-view and print versions of the same threads. That's NOT a Google thing, but has to do with the way the forum constructs its links.)

Glad they finally reduced the waiting time, but I prefer the Google results, anyway, so I rarely use the forum's search.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: You cannot make another search by labradors (Yes, Jean, what you ...)
Jean, I usually use the quotation marks on the forum search with success.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.