Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

We're finishing up the Chicago pizza we brought home with us the other day...will be a disappointment after our homemade yesterday, but...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Going to finish the chili that was started yesterday, then not finished. Had l/os so we used those last night.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by Mare749 (Going to finish the ...)
leftovers, leftovers, leftovers.... and why do I get all these wonderful ideas for dinners that I want to make but I can't when we have so many leftovers??????????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by cjs (leftovers, leftovers...)
Meatball subs with leftover meatballs, and a salad.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by Trixxee (Meatball subs with l...)
I have an arm roast in the crock pot with soy, ginger, honey and some shitake mushrooms and will server it over basmati rice with green onions.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by DFen911 (I have an arm roast ...)
We're having an old favorite from Epicurious-- Manchu Spiced Garlic Chicken Pizza.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by karyn (We're having an old ...)
Hello???? I've never seen this one before, Karyn!! Wow does it look good. on my list.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by cjs (Hello???? I've never...)
Wow Karyn! That does look great!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by luvnit (Wow Karyn! That does...)
My goodness, Karyn! That does look yummy!

Tonight, William has a dinner meeting. Sadly, he won't eat as good as we are!

[Image: image-29.jpg]

Creamy Bacon Carbonara! YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/7/14?? by cjs (Hello???? I've never...)
Quote:

Hello???? I've never seen this one before, Karyn!! Wow does it look good. on my list.

I do modify it a bit...I use my own pizza dough and cut the hot sauce by at least half..the Sriracha I have may be really hot, or I may be a spice wimp...I sub in some sweet chili sauce. I also don't bother with mini pizzas. However, this is definitely one that has stood the test of time for us. I still really enjoy it!