Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

we're having the fajitas with l/o steak today - change of plans yesterday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have a pork tenderloin in an asian marinade. If it's not raining later, we will put that on the grill. Otherwise, into the oven. Jasmine rice and peas on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14?? by Mare749 (I have a pork tender...)
I'm trying a new recipe for dinner, boursin potato soup with bacon and chives. I'm also making that apple fritter bread.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14?? by losblanos1 (I'm trying a new rec...)
Goat cheese, basil & scallion stuffed chicken breasts, yellow rice and a baby greens salad.

Also am making the apple fritter bread. Just waiting for my butter to soften on the counter.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14?? by Trixxee (Goat cheese, basil &...)
Blane, that soup sounds delicious. I'm looking forward to a review.

Trixxee, that's one of my favorite ways to do chicken on the grill. I usually wrap them in prosciutto to keep everything together...my stuffing technique needs work!

Freezer diving here...we're still recovering from the ride back from Daytona but Biketoberfest was a blast!! Tonight it's the leftover della Nonna sauce. I'm so glad I planned for a few days of freezer dinners.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 10/20/14?? by karyn (Blane, that soup sou...)
William did burgers on the grill with store bought macaroni salad. I had a meeting at church.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.