Completely O.T.
  Re: (...)
Those who know me know and those who have just seen pictures of me know....I am so far from being a clothes horse that it is ridiculous!! My Mother and Sister have always just shaken their heads at the get ups I come up with.

I have to show off what I bought today - it's a little gaudy, but I think my Mom would really approve. My sister will say, "Yes, Jean needs to be on an Indian reservation....." (she means well)

I just love this
[Image: Oct16MynewLeviJacket_zps898ba609.jpg]

AND, in case you missed earrings....................
[Image: Oct16EarringsfornewJacket_zpsec00f7f5.jpg]

All Roy got was..............Hey Bill Miller, you & Roy can solve all the problems in the world with this!!!!
[Image: Oct16TennesseeHoneyWhiskey_zps4cb48451.jpg]

What a fun day!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Completely O.T. by cjs (Those who know me kn...)
Not gaudy, but bright and happy! It will look wonderful on you, Jean, with your coloring. And no, I did NOT miss the earrings-- a great accessory choice, too.

I certainly hope that you can get that JD with honey up this way.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Completely O.T. by cjs (Those who know me kn...)
It's very bright a pretty Jean! It's going to look great on you. The earrings are wonderful!

The JD Honey is sooooo good. I could pour it on pancakes!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by Harborwitch (It's very bright a p...)
That is so you! I can see you in that! Love that you got the earrings, but that part surprises me. But it was a great purchase!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by Gourmet_Mom (That is so you! I c...)
I love it. Good looking too.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by mjkcooking (I love it. Good look...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Jean, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that until now. Is it one of a kind? I think you are going to look great in it! Have to admit the earrings surprise me too, but really do like them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by Mare749 (Jean, I don't think ...)
Chiquita Banana rides again!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by cjs (Chiquita Banana ride...)
LOVE the shirt!!! That is sort of my style ??? Not sure about the earrings though. I'm a bit more conservative.. I have worn the same ones (earrings) for about ten years-----a very special present from hubby for a birthday. Great colors for you, Jean!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Completely O.T. by Roxanne 21 (LOVE the shirt!!! T...)
William got the Tennessee Honey today! I'm not much of a whiskey drinker, but man is that stuff good!!!!! Thanks for the heads up! William LOVES a good sipping whiskey during hunting season when the temperatures turn cold. This is a new favorite! William says "Thank you!"

There are two other brands that have a much cheaper version, but I'm guessing the Jack is worth the money. If this runs out before the season ends, he may try a cheaper brand? But I doubt it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.