HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!!
  Re: (...)
Happy, Happy Birthday Lorraine - one of my oldest and dearest friends on any board and I got to cook with her in Colorado, too!!! Can hardly wait to see you and Gil in the spring when we can head north again!!

Have a great day, Lady!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by cjs (Happy, Happy Birthda...)
Happy, happy, happy!

[Image: n4mPkk8.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by labradors (Happy, happy, happy!...)
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Lorraine!
Happy Birthday to you!

[Image: party2-1.gif]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady and a dear friend! I have had the pleasure of meeting Lorraine (and Gil) in person and had a fantastic visit with them, a trip to the winery, and a delicious dinner. She loaded me down with several bags and boxes of goodies and kept adding more all the way to the car, much like an Italian Nona!

Ron and I hope that you have a fabulous day! Happy, Happy, Birthday!!! Big hugs!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to a ...)
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lorraine. Hope your day is filled with wonderful things that spoil you!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by labradors (Happy, happy, happy!...)
Happy, Happy Birthday Lorraine!!! I hope you have an amazing day with your family and friends!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by BarbaraS (Happy, Happy Birthda...)
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I know I haven't been on here lately, it was kind of a crazy summer and fall. I hope to be back on more often after Dec 1st. Thanks again.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by Lorraine (Thank you all for th...)
Happy belated birthday, Lorraine!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by Trixxee (Happy belated birthd...)
Thanks, Trixxee!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BUDDY, LORRAINE!!!! by Lorraine (Thanks, Trixxee!...)
Happy Birthday Lorraine!