T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having Sausage Penne Arrabiata - been a long time for this one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm not sure because of timing - we sure have been having some weird luck around here lately. Now Tony's transmission in his truck is acting up. He's had this truck for 11 years, only 50,000 miles on it (if that) and never a problem. We are just about getting ready to sell it in the next couple of weeks when our new car comes in so I guess I'm glad it happened now instead of to the person who buys it - we'd feel like real jerks if it happened to the next person.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by Trixxee (I'm not sure because...)
I'm trying a new one tonight, Asado de Bodas(pork in red chili sauce)with rice and beans. It's sooo cold here!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by losblanos1 (I'm trying a new one...)
Going to be raining all day so making vegetable beef soup and I think my sour dough starter is ready so going try a loaf
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by DFen911 (Going to be raining ...)
(I have all the windows and the front door open). Running and hiding.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by Trixxee ((I have all the wind...)
better yet, Trixxee - go find your room!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by cjs (better yet, Trixxee ...)
We got hammered with "lake effect" snow so we are staying in today. Ron was on vacation all week, so has no desire to leave the house. That said, I took a package of chicken out of the freezer and am making chicken pot pie and a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by cjs (better yet, Trixxee ...)
Quote:

better yet, Trixxee - go find your room!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, it was partly cloudy. And still 71 degrees at 4:20pm.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/14/14?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Watch out, Trixxee! You may want to duck!!!! People may start throwing things! LOL!

Temps are plummeting here like it is for so many of you, so I talked William into making our Old School Hamburger Vegetable Soup.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.